Address: 2975 Greenbriar Boulevard
The Wellington Dog Park features a large fenced in, off-leash area separated into sections for small, medium, and large breed dogs. Facilities on the site include bathrooms, pavilions for shade, wash stations, water fountains for dogs and owners, walking paths and waste disposal stations located throughout the parks. Also available on site are 4 beach volleyball courts, and a swing set and play structure.
Open Acoustic Sessions at the Wellington Dog Park
Sundays at 2 pm
Are you a practicing acoustic musician and an avid dog lover? If so, look no further! We invite you to visit the Wellington Dog Park on Sunday afternoons, for informal, open acoustic sessions under the large pavilion in the large dog park!
Use of this facility is at your own risk!
Dog Park venues may contain fleas, ticks and other canine pests. While Wellington applies annual pest control maintenance to minimize these issues, close contact with other dogs brought into the park may subject your pet to contact with these pests.Additional pet waste related diseases may also be present.
Please pick up after your pet!
Dog Park Rules
- NO personal items (toys, pools, etc.) in the park!
- All dogs must be legally licensed and vaccinated and wear a
visible dog license.
- NO animals other than dogs permitted in the park.
- Aggressive dogs not allowed. Owners/handlers of dogs displaying
aggressive behavior are required to immediately remove the
- Dogs may be off-leash ONLY within the designated fenced area.
- NO dogs under four months of age.
- NO female dogs in heat.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs - "SCOOP THE POOP"
- Owners/handlers must carry a leash and remain inside the park
with their dogs.
- Owners/handlers must stop dogs from digging and immediately fill holes.
- Handlers must be 16 years of age or older.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult and
- Maximum of three dogs per handler.
- Excessive barking is prohibited - dogs barking uncontrollably
must be removed.
- Consumption of alcohol, food and use of glass containers are not allowed.
- Users of this facility do so at their own risk.
- The Village of Wellington shall not be liable for any injury or damage caused by a dog in the off leash area.
- The Village of Wellington reserves the right to close the facility for maintenance and repair.